This is my first year with this long battle everyday its getting harder to find my words,and losing memories and losing time, day.

http://act.alz.org/site/TR?fr_id=11303&pg=personal&px=14340092Hello My name is kathy jodway and this is my story . Im 52( I think) This is my first year with this long battle everyday its getting harder to find my words,and losing memories and losing time, day. This is my first walk to hope It could be cured Im walking for me and you and familys and  all the millions that we lost with Alzheimers. Im asking for any donations ad im asking to reach alot of people to share my page and help support me with our fight everyday and pray one day jesus will find a way for a cure for all who are facing this fight with grace. i will walk every year till I can not walk... i know what i need to do with the rest of my life...Is fighting Alzheimers Disease and raise money to find a cure for all. thank you for reading my story and Thank you for any donations. Kathy Jodway and Family
Ps I want to thank my caregiver My husband Chris Jodway for finding my words and finding my way each day.
I'm leading the way to Alzheimer's first survivor by participating in the Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's®. Currently, more than 5 million Americans have Alzheimer's and that number is expected to grow to as many as 16 million by 2050. Our future is at risk unless we can find a way to change the course of this disease.
Together, we can end Alzheimer's disease. Please make a donation to advance the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association. 

Thank you for joining the fight against Alzheimer's!

 http://act.alz.org/site/TR?fr_id=11303&pg=personal&px=14340092

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO PREVENT FLEAS WITH SKIN SO SOFT on Your Pets Skin So Soft for Controlling Fleas on Dogs and pets

As a participant in the Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer'