My Thoughts for Friday is My Hero's in my life.. First thing as i woke up today was people in my life and reasons why they are in my life as I feel blessed and what to give thanks for my hero's here they are and reasons why. First is my hero Jesus with out Jesus I am Nothing and I want to give Thanks for what he did in my life, and what he did not do either some prayers unanswered is for reasons and what paths he took me down always to find my way. Thank you my hero Jesus, My unsung Hero's My Husband Chris Jodway who really gave me my great love for Jesus. I knew of Jesus but not walked with him until many years of our marriage...Not until we both gave up worldly things and demons that we had to fight to get back together in strong hold of Jesus. Chris Jodway is my hero, he works hard for our family he is my love of my life, he also takes care of me...on all my illness and I have many from heart, lung and now my demintia which i struggle more everyday with. He f...
Comments
Post a Comment