Thank you for Everything!!!
* I love referrals! Please, by all means, share my page and spread the word with your friends and family. When you share my page, I will enter you for a monthly drawing for a free full sized item! If one of your referrals places an order, you receive 10% off your next order! Just message me to let me know that you referred that person.
* Want to get that special someone a special gift? Why not an Avon gift certificate? I offer them in any denomination you need!
* I offer Loyalty/Rewards cards! Place 6 orders with me, get a free gift! It's my way of saying Thank You for being a loyal customer.
* Would you like to host a book party with me? It's simple! I supply you with the catalogs, you get orders from people who are interested, place the orders with me and get the rewards! Ask me for details!
* Love Facebook parties? Contact me to do one today!
* Would you like to join my sample club? Just let me know and I will send you samples of products every month!
* I'm starting a birthday club! Let me know your birthday and you get 10% off an order in your birth month and a Free Gift from me.
Thank you very much for visiting my page. Please like and share if you enjoy Avon! Your friends and family may thank you and I know it would be greatly appreciated from me! I absolutely LOVE Avon products, as well as the wonderful causes they promote. I believe in having fun in everything in life and I want to pass this fun onto you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO PREVENT FLEAS WITH SKIN SO SOFT on Your Pets Skin So Soft for Controlling Fleas on Dogs and pets

How does Selling Avon Work?