I had a Miracle from Jesus

I want to tell Everyone about my miracle, I went to the dr cause I had a lump in my breast and lipnodes was swellen. My Dr was worried so she sent me to have a mammogram, a week later my dr called me and told me to see her in the office, My daughter drove me, but i told her just stay in waiting room, I thought everything was going to be ok, The dr told me i HAD BREAST CANCER, she even hugged me as we both cried together. Well i came out of the office in shock, as I told me daughter. I went home and told my husband, he cried, we told all our children and I just had a new grandbaby my first at that time.
My husband prayed on my breast for weeks, he prayed and prayed cried out to the Lord. I had to get an ultrasound so they can do surgery. Well, As i layed there on the cold table, the ultrasound tech said its gone Yes it was gone! Jesus knew I had more work in this life and he gave me a Miracle.

so pray on your love one, pray for everone Jesus does hear our prayers.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO PREVENT FLEAS WITH SKIN SO SOFT on Your Pets Skin So Soft for Controlling Fleas on Dogs and pets

How does Selling Avon Work?